- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
finished this section of the wall to the garage we're gonna show you how I did it here is the the side section to the garage we're gonna work from the bottom of a special technique I'm going to show some to share some tips with you guys before i form my pattern and some easily DIY tips as we go along but no you don't need to cut it just major I'm fine it's beer looks good get in dear boys and girls you'll get it dear your level I sure did so now you have a small/medium we small gonna go on top okay I also basically hold a huge right you need to get yourself one of this level good all these super tight spot perfect eyes your lover so now that for the medium here so this line not supposed to be straight line not supposed to be more than four feet after it forbidden to put a storm right here to break it right because that's the rule you will need not to go more than four feet long all right so now I'm gonna go through so I'm gonna put another medium here but because they'll end is four feet so I can go with a straight line but if it's more than four feet the law is not so the rule is not the pass over four feet in value which cutting us to one with your hammer basic are you tough the wall oh we got a check for straightness law all the way over here giving a whole flow all the way to the hand or stone make sure mines Oh great they're nice.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment